We collect your data (specifically outlined below), such as email address and other details, which are mostly related to your contact and language preferences, in order to send you our email newsletters, invitations to events, auction details and updates on our Auction terms and conditions.
We currently have no reason or plans to share you data with any other companies and will never do so in the future without your explicit permission. Please read this notice carefully.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the personal information that you directly provide to us for the following purposes:
- To send you our email and/or sms newsletter with upcoming auction information such as catalogued items for sale. We also send out notices from time to time using this method, details of changes to our operating Terms & Conditions.
- To allow you to log into your personal AHAlgarve.com account and take part in auctions.
- To allow us to undertake appropriate contractual transactions in the event you are successful at selling or buying something through one of our events
- In some specific cases, we will be legally obligated to share your data with certain government organisations.
- AHAlgarve.com does not currently share your personal information with any third party without your permission, except where that third party is used in the delivery of our core services, host our website and send our emails. They will only use this data to enable our business needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance. The third parties we currently use for this are:
- AuctionFlex (Live and Internet auction Software),
- Fasthosts (web site and e-mail hosting),
- e-Goi (email newsletter distribution),
- Vodafone (SMS gateway)
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
On our website, in our emails and directly via AuctionHouse staff in the office, you will be presented with the opportunity to sign up for newsletters and register your information to access content and special features
The type of information collected on those pages generally includes:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Language Preference
We DO NOT collect information about you automatically when you visit our website or interact with our emails.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and is stored on your computer’s hard drive.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information described above is stored on:
- Local Network only Databases
- ISO 27001 certified data centre servers
- PCI Data Security Standard servers
- In addition our web site is SSL certified to enhance protection your information
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We will store your information indefinitely unless you follow the instructions to delete your data as described below.
HOW TO ASK US TO DELETE YOUR DATA
If you would like us to delete your information entirely, please visit our web site, www.ahalgarve.com , go to the “HOME” page and click on the link “Delete My Data”, in the INFORMATION block.
You will be requested to complete a form with your name, your registered user-id and your phone number.
By submitting the completed form you will initiate and automatic deletion process and be informed by e-mail at the conclusion of the process of its success or otherwise.
Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our website and emails, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
You can opt in or out of the various communication mediums we use to contact you with by clicking the “Manage Subscription” link found in the footer of all of our emails.
Or, if you only receive SMS communications, this can be cancelled by replying “STOP” to the sms message you receive or, alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, describing which services you wish to opt out of or into.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
AHAlgarve.com may create links allowing you to access third-party sites.
AHAlgarve.com is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not endorse these sites.
Please read those sites’ individual privacy policies to see how they’ll use your data.
MODIFICATION TO THIS POLICY
AHAlgarve.com reserves the right to change this policy from time to time.
The date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so please check back.
Thank you for taking the time and interest to review our policies at AHAlgarve.com.
We welcome your questions and feedback.
Thank you, AHAlgarve Auction Team